- 1 (100g) Chicken breast
- 120g of white rice
- ½ an avocado
- 1 egg
- 100g cup of spinach
- Spices – sage, garlic, paprika, thyme, salt and pepper.
- 1 Table spoon of olive oil
- Chicken bag
- Marinate the chicken breast in olive oil, sage, garlic, paprika and thyme. For best flavour, marinate it over 1 night but you can also marinate it for 2-hours.
- Pre-heat the oven to 177˚C
- Place the chicken into the oven preferably inside a chicken bag as this helps to keep the juices and flavour in. Leave the chicken in the oven for 25-30 mins
- Boil the white rice in a pan for 16-18 mins.
- Slice an avocado in two and half out from its skin. You don’t need to cook it. Just place it on your plate.
- Place 100g of spinach into your frying pan and, add flavour with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook it for approximately 3 – 5 mins
- To get the egg yolk on its own, you need to crack an egg and move it between the two shells of the egg allowing the egg white to slip in between.
- Once you have the egg yolk on its own, carefully place the egg yolk into a frying pan on low heat and fry it for 30 secs on one side and 30 secs on the other. If you believe you need a little more time then cook it for longer. You can’t really over cook an egg.
- Once everything is cooked, it should be time to take your chicken out the oven. Dice the chicken into bite size pieces and voilà.
- Serves 1 portion
- Calories – 560 calories
- Carbohydrates – 47.4g
- Fat- 23.8g
- Protein – 41.9g protein
- Fibre -10g
Vitamins and Minerals.
Vitamin, Calcium, vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 & B2, Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin K, Manganese, Folate, Copper, Vitamin E