1 cup almond flour
½ cup flax meal
1 tsp. Baking powder
¼ cup sweet vanilla almond milk
⅓ tsp. Salt
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 pinch salt
½ tsp. Vanilla extract
⅓ tsp. Stevia
1 tbsp. Extra virgin coconut oil
- Preheat your skillet over medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (almond flour, flax meal, salt, baking powder, and stevia).
- In a high speed blender, combine the eggs, ricotta, almond milk, and “vanilla extract. Mix on high until blended.
- Pour the bowl of mixed dry ingredients into the blender and pulse slowly until well combined. Batter should be smooth.
- Oil the skillet and coat thoroughly before pouring pancake batter inside.
- Flip once browned lightly and then repeat, as many times as batter will allow. May serve with fruit
Yield: 2 servings
TOTAL cooking time: 20 mins
Calories: 1,550 Total Fat: 117.4g Total Carbs: 51.6g Cholesterol 634.3mg Protein 79.9g