Are you looking for a healthy and delicious salad recipe? Look no further!
This is made up of cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, parsley, fresh mint, lemon, and zesty flavour. It is an excellent summer recipe.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 2 cups of romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 2 large tomatoes (chopped a little)
- 1 cumcumber (chopped a little)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (chopped a little)
- 1/4 cup of freshly prepared parsley (chopped a little)
- Fresh mint (chopped a little) (2 cups)
- Lemon juice (2 tbsp)
- Lemon zest (2 tsp)
- Salmon filets (6 ounce)
- Kosher salt (1/2 tsp)
- Ground black pepper (1/4 tsp)
- Apply heat of 500 degrees to the oven or boiler.
- Mix romaine, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, parsley, mint, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Put it aside after tossing it.
- Position the salmon filets on a baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven for at least 10 mins after adding salt and pepper. Ensure it is well cooked.
- Occasionally, check the salmon and turn sides until it has brown color.
- Add lemon zest on the salmon. Serve hot with any sauce.