Ingredients – 1 person serving
1 Sea Bass fillet (68g)
150g of white rice
150g of asparagus
1 pinch of dill
2 pinches of black pepper
2 pinches of salt
2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to temperature: 180°C or Fan 160°C or Gas 4
- Rub the sea bass fillet with coconut oil, pepper, salt and dill
- Cut the hard ends of asparagus. TIP- break the ends with your hand instead, it will naturally break the asparagus at the appropriate part.
- Bake the sea bass fillet for 15- 20 mins. To ensure the sea bass fillet is cooked, poke the thickest part fillet with a fork at 45-degree angle. Twist the fork and you pull-out some fish to check if it is ready.
- Boil rice, white rice is usually ready within 15-20 minutes. But follow instructions on the packaging. Add some salt to the water for better taste.
- Boil the asparagus for 3 mins. Then fry it with a teaspoon of coconut oil, salt and pepper.
1 person serving – 446 calories / 14.5g fat / 50g carbs / 23g protein
This meal contains- vitamin B12, vitamin B3 (Niacin), Phosphorous, Iodine, iron, folic acid, vitamins A/ C / E / K, copper, calcium.